Our Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make-Up Remover Pads effectively cleanse your eyes of make-up (including waterproof mascara) and impurities whilst instantly hydrating the skin around your eyes, making them the perfect face wipes for dehydrated, dry, or sensitive skin. Cleansing plays an important part in a healthy skincare regime. However, some eye make-up removers are harsh and can strip away natural oils, making the skin around your eyes feel tight, dry and dehydrated. This is why you should choose a cleanser for sensitive skin. Our eye pads are infused with skin-essential minerals and a plant extract and do not contain any artificial colours or perfume, or any harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. These eye pads are part of the Simple Kind to Skin range and are specifically designed to leave skin healthy and happy. Why not try out our other products in the Simple Kind to Skin range to help keep your skin hydrated? After using Simple Kind to Skin Eye Pads, we recommend cleansing your face with Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water. Finish your routine by smoothing Simple Hydrating Gel Cream into your face and neck to instantly moisturise your skin and complete your hydration skincare routine. Make sure to also try our Kind to Skin Eye Roll On, Dark Circle Cream, Under Eye Cream, Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover, and Eye Balm!
- Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make-Up Remover Pads are tough on make-up, effectively removing liner, shadow, and even waterproof mascara while being kind to sensitive skin
- Simple eye make-up remover pads hydrate the delicate eye area, unlike some other eye make-up removers which are often harsh, can strip away natural oils and make the skin feel tight and dehydrated
- These eye pads are made with the perfect blend of gentle cleansers, multi-vitamins such as pro-vitamin B5 & vitamin E, and other skin-loving ingredients
- A great eye make-up remover for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Our eye make-up remover pads contain no artificial perfume or colour, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin